Love working on trucks? Have an eye for detail? A career as a truck painter at Custom Finishes may be what you are looking for.
Custom Finishes Inc., is a shop in Franksville Wisconsin specializing in Truck Repair/Collision/Warranty work performed on semi tractors, trailers, box trucks, sprinter vans & many other large heavy vehicles and equipment.
We are seeking full time, long term, performance and quality-oriented individuals, to join our team.
This position is for an experienced painter. If you have experience as an auto painter, this could be for you – just understand the vehicle is a bit larger. If you are an experienced truck painter, so much the better.
* Review work order to verify work to be performed and report project variances from work order to management
* Apply paint to vehicle and parts
* Perform paint jobs efficiently and to Custom Finishes standards
* Ability to troubleshoot problems and affect suitable repair solutions
* Follow safety and company guidelines
* Keep work area clean and ready
* Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
* Ability to operate semi tractor with standard and automatic transmission
* Physical ability to enter, exit and work around/on large vehicles
* Interpersonal skills fostering the Custom Finishes Team
* Required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
* Required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb
* Vision requirements include ability to see close, distant, color and depth perception